... unless of course one exists already and I've overlooked it!

I work in an office of around 40 people, and we have four Squeezebox
booms sync'd.  People use the web UI to choose tracks.  It works really
well, with the only snag being that one or two people have shocking
musical taste!

It would be great if the UI could display who chose a track, and even
better would be some kind of aggregated rating system, so people could
rate tracks and we could ban or skip tracks that everyone hates.

Is this feasible?  Would others find it useful too, and if so, is there
anyone out there who would be able to create it?

--
neilcoburn