Triode;577659 Wrote:
> This looks like a network/firewall issue as there are no entries in the
> log suggesting the player is trying to connect to the helper app to
> play a stream.

Hi!
Doubt a network/fw issue since:
- player ip has full access to pc running squeezecentre, and thereby
the helper app.
- at first I had fw issues, which made me make above rule in fw, after
that it worked until now and no fw changes has been done.
- no denied attempts in fw.
- searches provides results, top 100 lists has content, album art is
loaded...isn't helper app involved in this? (however that would rather
be connection between the Duet Controller and the helper app if
so?...will try to start a spotify song via the squeeze centre web
interface and see if that works better (would eliminate the potential
network/fw issue, right? ...as all communication then would be
internal?)

What does the "MISMATCH 0000000000000000000000000000000000!!!" message
in the log mean?

Is it port 9001 the potentially failing communication is over (can add
a port specific allow rule also, though it should not be needed...but
you never know ;)

I'll get back to you with my findings.

BR Bloodfire

--