pippin;578383 Wrote:
> Hm, given the fact that the way that the Rhapsody App in MySB is done it
> doesn't allow to add single tracks (by no means, doesn't work with the
> controller or the web UI as well) there's at least ONE problem with
> this I usually find ;)

Perhaps I turned on "Mysqueezebox" by mistake...would that be the
issue. I normally just stream right from the squeeze box server and
Rhapsody songs behave like any other song...I can add one song to a
play list, an album, play shuffled, play sequentially, etc. I have
never had problems doing any of these things.  So does iPeng do these
things if I do not log into "mysqueezebox"?

--
robotron2