I successfully installed Triodes great plugin on an XP machine. Now I
try to do the same thing on my W7x64 laptop, but the installation
doesn't seem to work. I have got so far that on the "Plugins" tab (in
SBS settings) I see the plugin at the top, under "Updated plugins
available". But clicking the check-box and clicking Apply, achieves
nothing. I get the question if I want to restart SBS, and I do, but it
doesn't seem able to restart itself. So I restart manually, but I only
get back to the same state.

I tried running SBS as an administrator (right-clicked the desktop icon
and chose "Run as Administrator") but still no difference. I've stopped
and restarted SBS several times. I've exited and run as administrator
several times, but all to no avail.

I'm quite sure this is a permission problem, but I'm out of ideas now.
Any hints anyone?

This is on SBS v7.5.1 - r30836, W7x64pro

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r9009, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706