Thanks for the wonderful plugin, working fine on our office  :)   I ran
into 3 issues though.

First off, when you subscribe to someone’s ‘starred items’ those
playlists show up without any name (empty row). This should be
something like “Starred Items” or “Favorites” I suppose.

Secondly, the playlists page doesn’t show the author of a playlist, so
even if the Starred Items had a name I would have 3 identical names in
the list. It would be great if they showed up like “Favorites (by Joe
Random)”.

Lastly, some of the playlists we have contain local songs that people
have imported but are only available on their local machines (think
Metallica…). This puts the playback in an infinite delay until we
manually press ‘Next’ on the Squeezebox itself, won’t even skip from
the web interface. It should simply ignore songs that are not available
on Spotify as the desktop client does?

Using the latest plugin version (1.0.8) on Debian Squeeze 64-bit.

Thanks, and if you are accepting donations for the great work do let me
know  :)

--
Curry