Triode;582375 Wrote:
> This debug only shows the bbc end sending a single set of now playing
> data - so I think in this case the issue is with the bbc end.  Can you
> try running it for longer and seeing if you get more debug output.
Attached is more log output, from two sessions this morning (one on a
Radio, one on an SB2).  They're not much longer than before, but both
sessions included more songs than were displayed on the players.  For
example, the first time it was on for about half an hour.

The attached txt file has had the RTMP information stripped out; I've
uploaded the full thing as a zip file (it's about 5MB unzipped).

Hope this is helpful!

|Filename: smst-bbc-livetext-log-2010-10-15.txt                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10756|

smst