Pippin, I have just subscribed to Napster and find that when I save an
album ( for example, Grand Canyon Suite by the New York Philharmonic
Orchestra) and then when I go to my Napster playlist the listings are
all under the orchestra name(New York Philharmonic)and not the album
title( Grand Canyon Suite). This makes it a trial and error guessing
game to try to find a particular album since there are so many albums
played by a certain artist/orchestra.

Is there a way to fix this? It is not like that with Rhapsody. No
doubt, you were probably unaware of this . Thank you very much.

--
Ikabob