yes, I did configure the 2, too, on the touch, and I perfectly agree
with you, and actually I completely replaced it on the radio.

Another thing: currently there is no way to show a picture slide show
in a box, isn't it?

And to show, also in  a box, the slide show from flickr or facebook?

About the box that is able to show e.g. satellite images (I don't
remember if it's appleticon or applicationicon): is there a way to hide
it when playing or when not playing, just like with the "standard"
covericon + covericonplaying + covericonstopped?

Last but not least, it would be great to have this ability to show/hide
even on rssicon and rsstext.

Well, this is a pretty big list of nice to have... :)

I made a pretty nice multifunction screen saver for touch, good either
for when playing and when turned off, with meteo logos for 3 days, cd
cover and satellite image. I'd like to post it, but I don't know how to
do a screencapture. Afaik is that possible?

regards

--
Rikk