I'm not having any luck at all.  I tried modifying MeSue's template for
use on my Controller and Touch, but no luck.  If I try something like
TRACKNUM. ARTIST - TITLE (TRACKSTATRATINGDYNAMIC)in a trackplayingtext
field, the track number, artist and title appear as expected, but I get
the word TRACKSTATRATINGDYNAMIC instead of the actual rating.

My SB3 screensavers have been displaying this information for several
years.  I seem to recall having a similar issue when I first started
customizing my SB3 screensavers, but for the life of me I can't figure
out how I fixed it.

Any thoughts?

--
GeeJay