Hi, sorry, me again.

I've noticed that wavin can drift out over a period of time. The two
seconds can become 7, 8 or more.

This might be because of a number of factors, different devices
connecting at different times and the PC going in and out of standby, I
don't know.

So I was wondering is there a command line to stop, flush and then
restart the service? And could that be included in a batch file. I say
batch as that's my only reference for storing commands, I've a feeling
there's more modern ways of doing it.

I checked the wiki and nothing in the comand line reference leapt out
at me. I guess I could kill the process in Process list, or restart the
Squeezserver, but that doesn't seem very elegant.

Thanks. Again.

--
Mod74