hi,

bpa,

thanks for this ..

IRO coverart i guess my workaround at least stops the artwork scanner
crashing out on my embedded art wma's and allows them to show up
correctly in sbs :-) .. hopefully it will help some ppl like me with
mixed mp3/wma albums who are not aware of the reasons wma artwork
doesnt show up.

any joy with the issues with playwma, i wondered if my little ARM might
be confusing the playwma 1.0 scripts in to thinking it was a mac or
something along those lines  .. funnily enough playwma 1.0 did work
fine on 7.5.x so i guess its something in 7.6.x confusing matters

rgds

ian

--
hyenadog