Hi,

I have a problem that has been bugging me for the longest time.  I
really like the MusicInfoScrn plugin, as my SB3, Transporter and Boom
do get a lot of use.

After every scan, the MusicInfoScrn plugin always gets 'stuck' with
text of Nothing/Now Playing on the VFD.  This is always overlapping
text, like the plugin info is on top of of the normal Squeezebox
display information.

The only way for me to clear this, is to turn on each player, pick a
selection from My Music, and let it play for at least one second.  Then
I can turn off the player, and the screen-saver (time) and MusicInfoScrn
functionality works as expected.

I'm running 7.6, but this has happened for as long as I can recall.

--
SamS