pippin;591921 Wrote:
> This one.
>
> Oh yes, that's "off" for me anyway.
>
> :(
> iPod touch 4G?
>
> I've only tested this on iPhone 4 and iPad. I believe iPhone always
> worked correctly (even with 4.2.1), iPad worked correctly before the
> update and seems to do now with notifications set to off. I just
> checked mine, it's at the same charging level as this morning. And yes,
> iPeng's "running" :)

iPod Touch 32GB - MC008RP (is it 4G?).

I left it full-charged yesterday evening and it is full charged now, in
the morning. But still the WiFi icon is always there, right after
turning it on and unlocking.

So maybe they made it in a way, the icon is always there even if it is
getting the connection? Or maybe it gets the connection as soon as you
pick it up (using sensors), so it is faster? I don't know...

Overall I like that it's always ready to use, but the battery usage was
recently nightmare. I'll see how it is now.

--
azaz44