Hobgoblin;591735 Wrote:
> Very interesting. btw - when I googled this, I found some similar
> sounding problems reported on Sonos:
> http://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/topics/tracks_not_accessible_in_sonos
It seams that Spotify have lost a lot of rights to songs. Many of my
playlists that played all songs a couple of weeks ago are missing songs
on the Squeeze. And in my windows client the songs are grey, and if I
try to play them from the windows client it is saying that the song is
unavailable because Artist/Label chose to make the song unavailable.

A completely different thing. I got a mail yesterday from my ISP
provider (Telia in Sweden) that the now sell the Logitech Radio and
touch and in the mail it stood that the players son should be
supporting Spotify. Have anyone heard anything about this?

--
joca