erland;459847 Wrote:
> The Daylight Clock screensaver for Squeezebox Controller/Touch/Radio
> which I've posted some teaser screenshots for earlier is now ready for
> usage.

I've been using Daylight Clock for a long time, but now, suddenly, it
crashes my Controller and forces a reboot.

I have managed to extract the log file of one of the crashes - it's
attached.

I went to the screensaver settings screen, scrolled down to Daylight
Clock and pressed the Play button to get a preview - then the clock
screen appeared, but without the image of the Earth, and after a few
seconds the Controller rebooted.

Can you take a look at the log file and see what's going on? Apparently
there is a "watchdog" function that steps in ...

Thanks!

|Filename: log.txt                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10952|

Pokersut