>> Have you had an opportunity to review the prefs file I sent to you?
>
> I'm sorry, only just now. Are you using MIS in powered off mode?

If so: I've added some new code to cover this particular case. I would be happy
if you could test it before I release it. Please uninstall your currently
installed version of MIS, download
http://www.herger.net/_data/MusicInfoSCR-4.4.8.zip and unzip it into your SBS'
Plugins folder.

Background: the formatting methods in SBS only work if a track object is
defined. Even simple stuff like CURRTIME. I've added a few lines to discover
this case and call a few select formats (CURRTIME, LONGDATE, SHORTDATE)
directly if needed.

--

Michael