Roger,

As an explanation I'll just copy what I posted on the HD Sound thread
(please forgive the double posting):

There was an announcement by the BBC that Radio 3 HD Sound would
commence on the 14th December, even though we all know it has been
accessible through the normal iPlayer Listen Live.

On 13th December a new button appeared on the BBC Radio 3 home page for
HD Sound. This was in addition to the normal iPlayer Listen Live button.
At the time both gave the 320 kbps aac stream.

Yesterday, 14th December the bit rate for the 'normal' iPlayer 'Listen
Live' button dropped back to 192 kpbs aac. Although the information on
the pop up window gave the bit rate as 128 kbps it was definitely 192
kbps. (192 kbps is the bit rate that it was at before it was increased
to 320 kbps.)

The HD Sound button accessed the 320 kbps aac stream.

So, it looks as though there is a new configuration with the BBC Radio
3 listen live:

- the 'normal' button: 192 kbps aac, plus
- the new HD Sound button: 320 kbps aac

(Although the 'normal' Radio 3 iPlayer window shows 128 kbps as the bit
rate, and presumably this is what is being picked up by Triode's plugin,
the actual bit rate is 192 kbps.)

Triode has very kindly offered to look at doing a fix by the weekend,
assuming there are no problems.

--
JohnB