Seems like I have almost everything working on my SBR with SDT.  I only
have one issue. I have two SBRs running custom clock with SDT, using
the SDT Fahrenheit skin.  One of these SBRs is local, and one is remote
at work. I have opened up my SBS to the internet, and instaleld the
custom clock plugin in my remote SBR, and everything tempwise works.
The only real issue I have is that the weather icons dont get properly
sent to the remote SBR over the net.  The temperatures and all the text
based DT data come through fine.

I guess my question is this: how can I fix it so the images get sent
over the net... OR can I SSH into the radio and upload all the png
images to the remote sbr? If so what directory should I store them in?
I guess I shall attempt to SSH into the local and see if I can find
where the .pngs are stored. OR perhaps I should just bring the second
SBR home and let it populate the cache this way.

Any ideas would be appreciated

--
vw195