I've just updated the BBCiPlayer plugin and BBCRadio applet to include a
new menu item for Radio3 HD in the normal listen live menu.

As it looks like HD will be a separate option from the BBC web site
than the standard iPlayer interface, I've kept it as a separate stream
from the standard one (in case it stops working).  Please note that it
is only available in aac/flash at present - so if you do not have this
option selected then it may not play.  It is also only available in the
UK.

Please upgrade to the latest versions for support of this.  I will
remove the temporary entry from the special event menu in a day or so.

--
Triode