Hi,

MC2Slim seems to be an excellent fit for me.  I just got a Squeezebox
receiver without controller and was able to get it up and running using
the Perl method.  It works fine from the web interface of Squeezecenter
running on my Netgear ReadyNAS Duo.  Fine and dandy.

But I use J.River 15.0.95 to listen to my music and found MC2Slim.
I've installed it and it successfully sees the Squeezecenter on the
NAS.  It connects, and reports being In Sync with my receiver.  It
seems to be sending the playing file from MC according to the debug
view in MC2Slim. The file mappings seem ok but I don't know if MC2Slim
will work with the NAS.

Because no output is coming from my receiver.  I've opened up all sorts
of ports on my router (9000, 9090, 3483 etc), inbound and outbound,
tried turning off the windows firewall, no luck.

Any help appreciated!

Have attached a jpg of my MC2Slim debug display...

|Filename: Clipboard01.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11025|

allana