.martin.;596690 Wrote:
> I was trying to install the spotify plugin, but I have the same issue
> with all 3rd party plugins. They just wont install
>
> Any help would be very appreciated
>
> I know its hard guessing, but give me a hint of what would help to make
> a better guess and i will post it.

Sometimes the problem is that the hosting provider for a specific
plugin is not working, so try again after a little while.  If it is
still not working, then you can turn on some logging to help diagnose:

Go to the web settings advanced page and select Logging.  Set
plugin.extensions and server.plugins logging to "debug" and press
apply.  Then try to install a plugin - it should create messages in the
log file which you can see from the logging page.  Post these here and
we will see what the problem is.

--
Triode