I am a newbie with Squeeze and have trouble installing this Other Player
plug-in, using my Mac OS 10.5.8 (and SBS 7.5.3). After downloading the
plug-in zip folder, I clicked on the installer.xml file, but nothing
happened. I'm sure I'm missing something basic--sorry if this has been
explained elsewhere. Does this plug-in work with Mac? Also curious why
this powerful and widely hailed plug-in doesn't appear in the
third-party plug-ins menu for the SBS for a simple update (like the
Grab Playlist), instead of having to manually install?

Thanks!

Robert

--
Robert57