My SqueezeBox boom and Napster subscription are both only one day old,
and I'm slightly bummed that Napster didn't work out of the box.  But I
suppose the squeezebox is an excuse to do some hacking... I stumbled
across these forums, tried what was suggested, and managed to get
things to work.  Since I'm new to both SqueezeBox and Napster, I don't
know if the functionality is correct, but things appeared to work.

I had to modify the Perl source code SqueezeNetwork.pm because it was
looking up two different preferences keys, 'use_sn_test' and
'use_test_sn'.  When the test servers are actually used things seem
ok.

Can you let us know when the changes will go into the production
servers?

--
jlangford