MikeT;597373 Wrote:
> I've tried use the Quick select, but at my Denon AVR-4308 with latest
> firmware, I have no such choice to selecet Input. Just to Delete
> inputs. How can I fix this to make the plugin to go to correct input
> when it turns On. Everything else works. It turns On. Making the Quick
> select. And Adjusting the denon volume also works. It all turns off
> also like it should do

You may want to take this up in a forum like AVFORUMS but the way I
would set up your quickselect is to configure your settings at the amp
and then press and hold the Quickselect button for a few seconds until
it locks that setting.  Then you can use it in the control plugin. See
you 4308 manual on how to configure the Quickselect options but this is
how I think its done from my memory.

--
Aesculus

Chris