skycam;598367 Wrote:

> but when trying the urls that you gave me i get "Forbidden: You don't
> have permission to access /api/api.php on this server."

How did you access it ?
I got forbidden when I tried to use wget, so they have probably some
protection which only makes it work with certain clients.

I'm guessing you are using SBS on the QNAP ?
I wonder if it behaves as a different client on the QNAP compared to a
normal Linux machine since it works on my Linux machine. You could try
to enable more debug logging related to HTTP in Squeezebox Server and
see if it shows anything more in the log.

skycam;598367 Wrote:

> So i tried editing the Plugging.pm file and put lyricsfly on the bottom
> of the MyHandlers list and that helped.

Try to remove it completely from the "lyricsHandlers" list and see if
it makes it works better.

skycam;598367 Wrote:

> Now i get lyrics in the ipeng App,  altough i have to get gp to the
> lyrics page where it says "searching for lyrics" and exit it again and
> then when i go back after trying some times i get the lyrics. In the
> Squeezebox server web page i get the lyrics right away.

Sounds like a problem in iPeng, try if it works better if you remove
lyricsfly from the "lyricsHandlers" and if it doesn't work better post
in the iPeng thread to ask pippin to help you investigate the iPeng
side.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))