Rikk;599075 Wrote:
> Stephan, in the configuration page of your applet (I'm talking about
> squeezeserver on pc) the pws code is the one labeled "Wunderground.com
> Citycode" ?

The Weather applet, does not have a configuration page in the WebUI of
SqueezeboxServer. This must be some other Weather plugin unrelated to
mine.

> Stephan: I tested the new applet on radio, you can install and remove
> it, but it doesn't start

Please go to the settings of the Applet and enter a location.
I just realized there is another bug: you need to enter the 'PWS' menu
at least once, and save the changes (even if you leave it empty).
Then the screensaver should work.
Will send out an update tonight, that makes this workaround obsolete.

> Is there any other variable?

I just added 'temp_pws' and 'humidity_pws'.
I'll update the wiki tonight.

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.