Hi,
I'm new to squeezebox, just installed the squeezebox server v7.5.2 and
I enabled 3rd party plugins and installed the xm online plugin.  I went
into the settings of the xm plugin, and put in my login info.  I
restarted the server and I can see  the xmradio entry, when I clicked
on it, I can see the stations, but when I try to play one, nothing
happens.  Next I uninstalled the squeezebox server by stopping the
server deleting all the entries listed on one of the FAQs and started
over. I installed the server again, enabled the plugin, but when I went
to the settings for the plugin it still had my info.  Did I not delete
everything?  Anyway, this time I can see the xmradio link on the
server, but when I click on it, nothing happens.  I have tried
reinstalling a couple of times with the same effect.  Any advice?

--
wfg97079