cparker;599357 Wrote:
> Version 1.8 circa 2009?
yeah I guess ;-)

cparker;599357 Wrote:
> I presume you upgraded to v2.65 as a minimum?  Why are you using a
> non-standard database, do you seriously expect me to support that?
All queries are made by the squeezeboxservers API. Since your plugin
doesn't address the Database directly that shouldn't be a problem, I
think.
Is there an easy way to check that?

cparker;599357 Wrote:
> Make sure you have completely removed any old versions if you ever
> manually installed SugarCube.  If you have manual and repo installs
> they can not co-exist.
I completely removed everything from the old installation.

--
Blu3IcE

System: Ubuntu, SqueezeCenter-Version: 7.5.2 - r31632, perl 5.008008
Player: Squeezebox v3 @ Bose LifeStyle Series III, Squeezebox Radio
Plugins: TrackStat, SugarCube, Dynamic Playlists, AutoDim