Triode;599404 Wrote:
> The only one built for glibc 2.3.x is spotifynoflac - try removing all
> the others and then restarting.  It should automatically try all - I
> would be interested in debuging this with you, but lets try to get the
> one which should work running first.
>
> Edit: unfortunately on a 64 bit machine it doesn't currently try
> spotifydnoflac :(  So please rename this to spotifyd and see if it
> works!  (I was thinking that all 64 bit machines would have a recent
> glibc!)  Will fix.
>
> Edit2: I've just updated the linux version - could you try uninstalling
> and reinstalling.  The version number is the same, but the linux version
> should not check for all 4 files on a 64 bit machine.

Yes - I managed to get some server-plugin logs that indicated it
couldn't find spotifydnoflac.

Unfortunately, my (7.5.1) server is now rejecting the download:

[11-01-03 14:11:02.8092] Slim::Utils::PluginDownloader::_downloadDone
(176) downloaded Spotify to
/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/DownloadedPlugins/Spotify.zip
[11-01-03 14:11:02.9291] Slim::Utils::PluginDownloader::_downloadDone
(194) digest does not match
/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/DownloadedPlugins/Spotify.zip -
Spotify will not be installed

Not sure if this is my end or yours - I'll continue to investigate.

--
sennen