bkev;599870 Wrote:
> hmm my observations tell me that doesnt seem to be happening.. just
> constantly rebuffers until it hangs and the duet goes idle (unless the
> commencement of a new rebuffering session when the previous one fails
> is on another server?). not sure where to go from here, perhaps i'll
> give it a go again tomorrow and see if i can capture the problem - at
> this time it is  working reliably.

So if this occurs, press fwd to skip to the next track.  This may
rebuffer and you need to do it again a few times, but it is (hopefully)
trying a different server each time.  (If you look at the log it is
connecting to a different spotify server each time.)

18:12:18.203] log_message:65 log: 18:12:18.203 I [ap:1387] Connecting
to AP A2.spotify.com:4070

--
Triode