whitman;602804 Wrote:
> I'm about to take the plunge with a Spotify premium a/c and the plugin,
> but one last thing I'm wondering about before I do - what will it look
> like on my SB3? I mean, how do you browse and generally use Spotify
> from the plugin? There's no Info link on the Plugins page, so I'm not
> sure where else to find out about this. Maybe someone even has some
> snaps of their SB3 in action?

Suggest you install the plugin.  You will get a new menu entry under
Internet Radio which includes the top level menus, but they won't work
until you subscribe.  You can search from the remote for artists,
albums or tracks, or browse the top 100.  Best you subscribe to see -
you can always cancel after the first month!

--
Triode