gharris999;603972 Wrote:
> What directory did you install SCPowerTool.exe to?

C:\windows\system32

I have checked the permissions on the file and it appears as ALL to the
system and admin users, and read & execute and read to other users.

I am using the "automatically run at system start" option in the
control panel.  I think this means it is running as a service and the
user which it uses to start it has the "read and execute" and "read"
permissions on the file.

If I manually enter the command logged on as an admin user:

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /C start /B scpowertool.exe --shutdown -q
"--log=C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Logs\srvrpowerctrl.log

it works ok.

I guess I should log on as the other user and try it.  I'll report
back.

--
Tarik