I've been using MIP with my Touch for a few months and all is working
very well. However, something peculiar keeps happening for certain
seeded tracks.

I have roughly 700 tracks from the Time Life series, for every year,
from 1960 - 1990. They are all tagged with the Genre "Rock". I also
have over 6000 other tracks spanning many genres.

Whenever I select a track from any of the Time Life series albums to
create a MIP mix it selects mostly tracks tracks from that year,
whether the seed track is mellow or hard rock. Is there a setting in
MIP that is causing this behavior?

Thanks.

--
dbinder101