What does "unstable" mean? Crashes?

I'm not aware of any particular 7.5.3 issues and I'm getting almost no
crash reports for the current iPeng release.

There is one issue whenever a player disconnects and immediately
reconnects to the server. Do you have issues with players repeatedly
disconnecting?

Do you use a jailbreak? There has been an issue with some Music
Controls app from Cydia.

If it's the player disconnect issue then there will be a fix in the
next release. The iPeng for iPhone release is reviewed and released by
Apple but I have to also wait for the iPad App to be ready (which for
some reason isn't in review yet even though I submitted it only a few
hours later) to put it on sale.
I need to release both Apps at the same time since there is some
kickback in there for owners of both Apps (they get playback for free)
for which you need current releases of both.

But anyway: IF this is the player disconnect issue you should somehow
try to fix that because it will also cause playback interruptions.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com