jaffab;609457 Wrote:
> YeeHee - got it working - thanks a lot.  One final question if I may..
>
> Have got the Dynamic Playlists working with random play, but when I
> select them the display says the name of the playlist followed by
> "playing".
>
> i.e, "Jaffas Music (playing)
>
> Anyway to turn this off, so it just has the standard display of the
> track details as defined by the sequeeze settings.

I'm not sure exactly where you are, I'm guessing you have navigated in
the the "Dynamic Playlists" menu and lists the available playlists ?

If that's the case, there is currently no way to view the contents of
these playlists as they are dynamically generated. If you need to view
the contents, you have to go through the menus created with Custom
Browse.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))