stevied123;609965 Wrote:
> Nope, but as I say, the problem has started immediately after
> getting/installing the playback function.

I don't think playback will be related as long as you are not actually
playing something.

Do the problems persist when you send iPeng to the background?

> Quite big! Around 250GB currently, on a 1TB Vortexbox.

How many albums does this translate into?
Do you see a progress bar in the "Albums" list in iPeng?

> I'll check out those FAQs later, and see if I can find anything. Very
> annoying, and as is, makes my SB set-up unusable. :(

If you are not playing and not seeing a progress bar in "Albums" I
don't believe it's iPeng.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com