MillmoorRon;610738 Wrote:
> Not exactly what you're after but it might give you some ideas!
>
> You could use custom skip filters to exclude multiple genres?

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > -- PlaylistName:Favourites least played by Genre...
  > -- PlaylistGroups:Favourites...
  > -- PlaylistParameter1:genre:Select genre:
  > select tracks.url from tracks
  >     join genre_track on
  >             tracks.id=genre_track.track
  >             and genre_track.genre='PlaylistParameter1'
  >     left join dynamicplaylist_history on
  >             tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id
  > and dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
  >     left join track_statistics on
  >             tracks.url=track_statistics.url
  >     where
  >             audio=1
  >             and track_statistics.rating>70
  >             and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
  >     order by track_statistics.playCount asc
  >     limit 10;

--------------------

Huh, thanks for it, but i never wrote custom skip scripts before and i
don't know where can i paste your code. :)
I found my filters directory, i saw my earlier filters but they're
seems to be different:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<customskip>
        <name>topratedonly</name>