AndrewFG;612418 Wrote:
> Actually that is NOT expected! As you know, Squeeze players can accept
> Flac streams and the Whitebear renderer clearly advertises that fact.
> So it looks as though JR Media Center is not detecting/supporting this,
> and is falling back to Mp3. => Did you make any explicit settings in JR
> MC that might be forcing it to downgrade to Mp3 instead of serving as
> Flac?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure if there is something I did to downgrade to mp3.  Here are
my current settings.  If I understand correctly, MC is acting as only a
controller, so I'm not sure what other hidden settings might affect
this.

|Filename: 2-19-2011 1-50-01 PM.jpg                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11398|

MrC