Sinergie;613115 Wrote:
> So in other words i'm getting screwed by Apple since my iPod language
> setting is overruling the MySB or SBS language settings.

No, you are getting screwed by me and Logitech.
You can't reliably find out which language the sever is set to on the
interface I use. The logic is that the client decides what language is
to be used, the server language setting is only for the web interface.
You'll find that you can change the language on e.g. a SB Touch
independent from the server. Not 100% sure about the older SBs.
So much for Logitech.

And I decided that it's too confusing, complicated (I could not use
Apple's localization logic) and probably not really compliant with
Apple's user interface guidelines to have a separate language setting.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com