Triode;615814 Wrote:
> If it is a PPC processor then the spotify plugin can't work as it only
> supports ARM and Intel processors.  I'm afaid there's nothing I can do
> about this as it requires Spotify to release a library for the target
> cpu before the plugin can support it.

My Synology DS209+II has a PPC processor. The SBS 7.5.3 Spotify support
is useless for me, hence the lack of 'radio' support etc.
If Spotify wants to seduce / hook up SB users to be premium listeners,
they need to come up with more that they have done so far.

--
Sakkerju

Squeezebox Server-7.5.3 SSODS *** Squeezeboxes "Radio / Touch /
Controller" *** WD TV Live Media Player
Synology DS209+II - DSM 3.0 - WD Caviar WD20EARS 2TB (RAID1) ***
Linksys WRT320N 1Gb
Denon PMA1500ae (analog)*** Kef iQ7 S.E *** Denon DVD DBP1610 (blu-ray)