results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

Nautilus;615611 Wrote:
> The first part I've done and it's not a huge job to press the back
> button on the browser after executing a command but it would give it a
> more sleek look & feel if it did not go the default page at all. So
> essentially what I'm looking for is some way to execute a href target
> sort of without going to that target url....:)

Just an idea: Use javascript to open the link in a small popup window
and use the same script to close the window again after a few seconds?

Shouldn't be too difficult to code, but I haven't experimented with
ip-to-ir yet, so I don't know if it's possible.

Mikkel

--
Pokersut