Hi Pippin, I have 2 issues with the ipeng app on my iphone 4.

1) This has already been discussed on this thread - when browsing music
in Music Folder mode, it would appear that the presence of an m3u file
or subfolder within a folder makes ipeng remove the play/add/add next
buttons at the top of the screen. Instead you need to tap and hold or
tap the track/album to get to the play options. Is there anyway to
change this behaviour without deleting the m3u files?

2) When I cover the front camera lens on the iphone, the screen goes
blank. This is really annoying! The screen often goes blank when I
don't want it to, as my hand has quickly passed over the lens. Is it
intentional? I can't find anywhere to turn this off.

Thanks for the great app!

--
wurz