mvordeme;620566 Wrote:
> I am using the EOD feature. Does that mean SPC will wake my server at
> the end of day?
It will...as long as you've chosen different "actions" for the idle
monitor and the EOD monitor.  If you have the same action chosen, then
SrvrPowerCtrl's attitude is "why bother?"

E.G.:

Idle Monitor Action: Hibernate to Alternate Server
EOD Action: Hibernate to Alternate Server

..SrvrPowerCtrl doesn't program a wake-alarm for the EOD start time.

E.G.:

Idle Monitor Action: Suspend
EOD Action: Suspend to Alternate Server

..SrvrPowerCtrl schedules a wake-alarm for the EOD start-time.

E.G.:

EOD Action: custom script

..SrvrPowerCtrl ALWAYS schedules a wake-alarm for the EOD start-time.

--
gharris999