Hi,

I've been running a vanilla setup for a while.  After I got fed up with
having a long and complex ripping/replaygain/tagging/analysing chain.

However having just moved to a Squeezeplug Debian/ARM server I have
been enjoying my always on server and using my SB more than for a
while.  I have been missing the MusicMagic mixes.  The MusicIP site
appears to have gone.  I have a licence for the software.

Is it still possible to get all the software running?

Is there a more modern way of getting the same effect (on demand
mixes)?

Cheers,
Fairy

--