Triode;621932 Wrote:
> Can you also post the helper app log - what do you mean it "crashed" -
> what was written to the helper app log at this time?
>
> There is one json request which looks correct in this log but causes
> the parser error.  I'll add something in the next release to log the
> actual json causing this message, but it seems to me that there is a
> problem with something you are running as AV or firewall software as
> its not normal to see this.

Hi Triode - I got it working. It was as you suggested - another
software was conflicting with it.

In this case the offending software was NetNanny by ContentWatch.

I will have to reinstall NetNanny as my kids use this PC for their
homework, but I'll relocate SC and your great plugin to another PC out
of the kid's reach!

Many thanks once again for your help. This is an awesome plugin and you
are a real gentleman to keep supporting it.

Kind regards
Awdition

--
Awdition