I'm a former XM plugin user; switched to the official app when SiriusXM
switched their streaming a few months back. I'm experiencing some
weirdness today:

I attempted to play a SiriusXM channel I have saved as a favorite, and
received an error message: "SIRIUS Error. Unable to retrieve channel
info (invalid channel ID, channel lineup"

In then attempting to play the channel via the Apps menu rather than my
favorites, I found that I was seeing the Sirius channel numbering rather
than XM's (e.g., Underground Garage is showing as channel 25 rather than
59). It does play that way.

I logged on to the SiriusXM online player (ugh!) and everything was
working normally, with the XM channel numbering.

So it appears that either we're getting a temporary glitch OR something
was changed on SiriusXM's end that Logitech needs to take into account.
It's not fatal, but all my saved SiriusXM favorites are broken, and it
would be a PITA to have a different channel numbering system on the
Squeezeboxes compared to my XM radios (and the SiriusXM online app).

Or is this weirdness limited to me today?

--
bwaldron