Hello all,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I have ceased maintaining this
plugin, as I no longer have any need to use it.

Unfortunately this has co-incided with a major change to the Live
Departures website, which this plugin scrapes, thereby rendering the
plugin broken.

I've put the code on github [1] if anyone wishes to fork it and get it
going again. The necessary changes will be to
"UKStandardRoute.pm.doParseContent()". I also notice that the query
URLs have been changed (although the old ones still work) but it may be
worthwhile changing those too.

I did start work on a plugin for the SBC (way back when it was still
called "Jive") which could be resurrected too.

Matthew

[1] https://github.com/mflint/LiveDepartures

--
mflint