I'm pretty sure the reject size is the number of tracks before an artist
can reappear in the mix.
Have you tried Spicefly SugarCube yet?  http://www.spicefly.com/
"Spicefly SugarCube is a plugin written to achieve my desire for
Squeezebox and MusicIP to work between themselves and play music,
nonstop with no hassle and no annoying playlists!  SugarCube uses the
great MusicIP product but has a number of custom written functions to
take it to the next level, allowing you to drift through your music
library and discover those great tracks you forgot you had, offering
far greater functionality than the official Squeezebox MusicIP
plugin."

The Spicefly site also has a lot of MusicIP documentation.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.