Hello,
I have a setup based on SBS 7.5.5 and MusicIP headless working together
on a WHS 2011 box.

Now I would like to go deeper in integration by using trackstat and
customscan to integrate everything and make playlists based on
playcount/ratings, etc...

Currently I haven't managed any ratings so far.

My goal would be:
- Automatically setting up ratings based on the length of the file that
I listen to when playing a file (I understand Trackstat can do that)
- Exporting realtime those ratings in MusicIP so that a future rescan
will not erase them

What would be the requirements to do this, is my following idea right:
- Install trackstat
- Install customscan
- Configure trackstat to dynamically update ratings
- Configure customscan to dynamically copy ratings to MIP

My questions are also:
- What scan plugin do I have to activate in customscan ?
- What is the best way to update MusicIP information in SBS on a
scheduled basis (without erasing ratings) ? (basically I would like to
be able to have my music in SBS before MIP analyzis and update it later
with MIP fingerprint when it has been analyzed without deleting
trackstat info + ratings).

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Benoit