vagskal;640167 Wrote:
> Thanks for the new iPad version! It is good to see that you are
> continuing development.
>
> Is there a way to by default get the English Wikipedia page instead of
> the Swedish? The iPad is set to Swedish and so is SBS and the OS it
> runs on.
>
> Is there a way to just get back to the web page I was browsing after
> having used some menus?
>
> PS. All the new Swedish text added in this version has funny characters
> instead of åäö.

Ah, you are already the second one to ask for the English Wiki. I'll
probably just add an option "always use English Wikipedia"....

What do you mean by "just get back"? There is a "back" button up in the
header and if you leave the whole browser screen and go back through the
iPeng menu it should re-start.

Oh, and sorry for the characters in the Swedish translation, that was a
code page issue when transferring the translation from a Windows
document to the Mac one. It's already fixed but I didn't want to pull
the App for it.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com